A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
It's funny, because I would have never imagined just watching numbers ascend could make you feel so good at the end of the day. Plus you gain a family when you fold. I really understand now why everyone does it.
And some do it for family past, present, and future. Well done on hitting 20K! With every WU completed, we come a small step closer to finding cures for the diseases that ruin lives.
I broke 10k a few days ago. I've been running only 2 computers since April. But as of this coming week I'm gonna have ~10 borgs that I should be able to have up and running for most of the day.