• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Brightness problem :(

Digital Viper-X-

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Dec 9, 2000
Messages
16,314
Ok, while I was playing Lineage 2 I hit alt+b and it made my brightness go up alot :| and now everytime i get out of any game or into most games i have to go into the display settings and go to colour to get my brigthness back down :(

i dunno how I did what I did so if you can figure out what i was trying to say please help >< its very annoying
Im using latest cats + rage 3d tweak
 
it has nothing to do with my monitor -.-

lol otherise i have a faster solution called out the window :p
 
hmm it was Rage 3d Tweak, wasnt functioning well with my x800 :/ i dont get the main screen its just blacked out
 
Back
Top