• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

bookshelf opinion quick

Jhalf

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
313
Before I buy a pair of bookshelf speakers at best buy I wanted some opinions. the ones I'm looking at are polkaudios t15s. I heard them in the store and these soundedd the best. Are they a good deal for 105bucks to go with a pioneer 519?/I'm goin to turn it into a 5.1 system later. This is just the starting point.

Thanks for any advice
 
Forgot to say, I'm coming from logitech z 530s I bought before I ever built my first computer and onboard sound.. this is kind of an impulse buy. I read a suggestion earlier for thatg reciever, and my bestbuy happened to have one that's opened for cheaper. So I was thinking of getting it with a pair of bookshelfs. I currently only have two of the 530s hooked up anyway, along with the sub. I use g35s for gaming late at night, but want something for gaming and movie watching/ music so I don't have to wear phones.

Also would this reciever be powerful enought to power better headphones later? Or would I nedd another amp connected to it?
 
Last edited:
So i bought the t15's and the pioneer 519 today. Now I want a sub s bad and more speakers... lol. Everything sounds great and I would recommend the products to anyone.

Jhalf
 
Back
Top