Dec 6, 2006 #1 F flash0222 n00b Joined Oct 20, 2004 Messages 32 Any decently priced options for bluetooth headsets that work with sype? I've seen the jensen one that works with the phones, but I dont think the mic will work with the pc, just wondering. Thanks
Any decently priced options for bluetooth headsets that work with sype? I've seen the jensen one that works with the phones, but I dont think the mic will work with the pc, just wondering. Thanks
Dec 6, 2006 #2 S schapman Gawd Joined Oct 23, 2003 Messages 721 What you basically need is a bluetooth headset that can talk with or comes with a USB bluetooth dongle for you PC. Check out: http://www.windowsdevcenter.com/pub/a/windows/2005/07/05/bluetooth.html for some steps on getting it going.
What you basically need is a bluetooth headset that can talk with or comes with a USB bluetooth dongle for you PC. Check out: http://www.windowsdevcenter.com/pub/a/windows/2005/07/05/bluetooth.html for some steps on getting it going.
Dec 6, 2006 #3 K Kenai Limp Gawd Joined Aug 11, 2004 Messages 303 I was looking at this one: BlueAnt X5 Not sure of the sound quility and a little pricey.