Bluetooth Hijacking Demonstrated

This seems a little old... I was doing this years ago when bluetooth came out. I had a coworker that had a Sony Ericsson phone with bluetooth and discovered that our desktop machine with bluetooth had "paired" itself with his phone. After messing around with it we were screwing around making his phone dial random people while he was trying to teach a class. Brings back old memories of making it dial then hearing "hello" hello" come from his phone on the side. I thought they fixed that...

The hacks have been around for awhile BUT it is videos like this that serve as a reminder for folks to lock down their devices / home networks. Besides, it isn't a problem until we see it on TV...right??? ;)

well on a happier note it nearly 3-4 years before it got on the tv. dammit and I just recently got a bluetooth headset for my phone. Oh well I guess I'll pair it to my ps3 instead, no use leaving my bt on on my phone as it drains it so damn quick.

Well I guess it might end up being a good thing that Verizon gutted all of the cool and usefull bluetooth features out of my Motorola.

Yeah, about a week ago I found a proggy for my phone to do that.. But wasnt doing anything illegal, just sitting at Dennys for a few hours messing with the ppl in the smoking section..

I would take jack one persons phone to call one of the people sitting with them.. Then sent them a message saying theyve been hacked and turn it off before someone does worse..

Good fun, I love to enlighten people.. Only down fall is I pulled a few txt messages from a guys phone and forwarded them to his gf..But it turned out they wernt from his girl.. And it turned out pretty bad..

Hmm, I seem to have lost the ability to edit my posts, but Id like to add.. No, I will not send you the programs, and I will not give you the names of them either..

Dont even PM and beg.. Unless you wanna pay off my new car for them :-P

Back