Blue Screen errors (PFN_list_corrupt) (Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal )

buzzard1

n00b
Im getting 2 blue screens randomly. I have been overclocking but once I started getting the erors I stopped for awhile and tried to figure out the problem. The 2 errors are: (PFN_list_corrupt) (Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal, NDIS.SYS ) I have replaced many hardware items including cpu, motherboard, with hopes of solving the colpret. Ill list my hardware below.

e6600, p5wdh deluxe, corsair cm2x1024-6400c3, nvidia 7800 gtx (dell) and a netgear wn311t wireless N network card. I couldnt ssee any one device using the same irq as any others except for the nvidia 7800 gtx shares irq 16 with 3 devices that all control the intel pci express root port. Im guessing this is normal but I would really apriciate any help on this matter.
thanks

when i have received the Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal

twice-recently on two different systems. the fist was a faulty RAM module, when replaced went away, and the second was corrected with a BIOS update. may not fit your issue, but have you run a memtest? is there any mention of issues at the MoBo manufacturers site on a BIOS update and if so what was fixed?

having had this BSOD just last week and a week before on two of my systems at home i know how frustrating it can be, especially if the system was operating without issue...

best of luck.

Back