• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bitlocker & RAID 1, Windows 7

Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
5
Hi all, I recent mirrored my disks in Windows 7.
My question is: By enabling RAID 1 on the partition, do both HDDs get encrypted? Will I be able to recover and rebuilt the RAID in case one of the encrypted disks fail? Is there anything I should watch out for?
 
Back
Top