BitFenix Survivor Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Pro-Clockers has posted a review of the BitFenix Survivor case. I won’t spoil things by telling you the outcome of the review but I will say this, that case is just begging to be modded.

BitFenix says it best in the press release "We wanted to design a PC chassis that had ruggedized features, but didn’t necessarily look like a tractor." We will not say the Survivor is simplistic because of its broad rounded corners and the big red logo sit on the top. But the case is rugged and will take its fair share of abuse, not extreme abuse, but simple wear and tear that a case would go through when transporting it from one LAN party to the next.
 
That is one ugly case!

They tried to copy a Lian Li case design. If you look at any Lian Li case design they go function over form with every single case they've ever made, except if I remember right one single case that never sold well.
 
That looks like one solid case though, I wonder how much the "rubberized" portion contributes to heat built up.
 
Odd little case definatly says cut me hurt me please.
 
Back
Top