• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

BitFenix Shinobi Window MidTower Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Legit Reviews has a review of the BitFenix Shinobi Window case posted today that is worth checking out. Here's a quote from the review to get you started:

BitFenix's goal with the Shinobi Window was to address the budget minded gamer and provide a lot of high end features in a mid tower case. In my opinion they pulled this off brilliantly by packing thoughtful features and only making modest compromises. The fit and finish is fabulous and the case has a very solid feel with the exception of the fairly thin side panels.
 
Looks pretty swanky, but when I priced it out, I may as well get a corsair 650D. If it was sub-$100, I'd be in like Flynn.
 
Back
Top