Bitfenix Colossus Big Tower

Rossi~

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
3,479
http://overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-004-BX

CA-004-BX_200.jpg


Anyone here experienced this case? I think it looks damn awesome. Seriously considering it for me next case. It weighs 60lb on it's own without anything in it (steel) but it will hardly ever be moved so not bothered.

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1402/1/
bitfenix_colossus_016.jpg

bitfenix_colossus_023.jpg
 
Yeah, I thought they were kinda gaudy looking at first, but I slowly grew attached to them. They just started taking preorders for them (for North Americans, it's available in EU). $169, but check the shipping, shipping to North Dakota was $33.

https://store.bitfenix.com/
 
Still waiting to see a "real" production part review with temps etc. Case layout looks like it does a lot of the right things for good performance, although those plastic toolless PCI clips look rather flimsy.

Ever since this case was announced, I can't help but think that, yet again, it's a poor-man's knock-off of the amazing work done in the mod community. Dig p0pe's spectacular mod, PC-Beto.
 
Back
Top