• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Biggest daily dump yet!

tsuehpsyde

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
6,604
Looks like those 414 pointer GB Gromacs weren't so bad after all. ;) The day before yesterday's points were pretty lack luster, but yesterday I threw down 3,000 points in a day. :cool: An all time high for me...now, I just have to figure out how to beat that one. ;) I just wish those danged GB Gromacs diddn't take so long to complete...or were worth a few more points at least.

Full Folding Ahead!

 
I know what you mean. The majority of my boxen grabbed 414's and double gromacs and output from them was like watching a pot boil. They are starting to finish up, and I'm looking at getting between 2,000 - 2,800 over the weekend from them :) :)

 
Ok I need to get me some of this, how do I set my console for the big boys?
 
Rich Tate said:
Ok I need to get me some of this, how do I set my console for the big boys?

In the service startup arguments, I have -advmethods and -forceasm, as well as big packets set to yes in the configuration. That's all ya need really. ;)

Full Folding Ahead!

 
Back
Top