BGP4 & OSPF

Hyperion

[H]ard|Gawd
Are there ANY CCIE's around?
I need someone to talk dirty to about routing.
PM me for a good time! :D

Seriously though ... I really need to talk to someone who really knows IOS (or Zebra). :(

I'm sure they are, should I manage to snag a CCNP, CCNA or CCIE's ear somewere, I'm
gonna glue it down! I'm sick of trying to fathom Radia Perlman, Iljitsch van Beijnum and a
smattering of RFCs and STDs (no, not venereal type)! :(

I'm CCNA, but I think the questions you're after are a little beyond that training. Give me a few more years and I can help ; )

EDIT: Anyway, you could give it a shot. I work with people who can do amazing things, if they aren't incredibly busy (rare) I might be able to ask.

why not post you're question and see if we can help?

regards,
steve
(ccnp/ccdp)

Well ... it's not just a single thing ... I bump into things every now and again. The biggest
problem I think. is that I don't have a Network/Routing lab of my own, and can therefore
not test my understanding of the myriad of abstract concepts in practice, so I have this
this head full of Classless Interdomain Routing, Maximum Flow Algorithms, Route Flap
Damping, Multi-homing, but I have never even touched something with a Cisco badge on it.

I just want to speak to one of those strange individuals who can make a Cisco 6xxx purr
just by looking at it. The problem is, here in the Third world I can't exactly run to Cisco and
say: "G'day, mind loaning me a $70 000 router for an M.Sc. dissertation that refuses to
finish itself?"

I know this is not anyone in Networking & Security's problem ... I just hoped against all
hope, that my IOS 12.3 wielding [H]ero, may perhaps lurk in the shadows around here. :(

Back