BF3 server reserve slots.

BravO)))

Supreme [H]ardness
If you have donated, please pm me with your Battlelog ID so I can add you to our servers. If you pm me acting like you donated but you didn't... Let's just say you don't want to do that.

If you are wanting to get into our servers, but times are tough and you can not donate... vent info is provided on this forum for you to join. Hit us up and I will make sure you get into a game... just know that reserve slots are for donators only.

Donated. You guys have all been doing a fantastic job managing the servers, especially given the issues BF3 has been having at release.

I have a managed box and three servers running and I am not aware of reserve slots or how to create them yet. According to EA/DICE there is no reserve slot functionality yet, but it is being created as I type.
Do you have other info and are there reserve slots available yet?

I have a managed box and three servers running and I am not aware of reserve slots or how to create them yet. According to EA/DICE there is no reserve slot functionality yet, but it is being created as I type.
Do you have other info and are there reserve slots available yet?

No clue when we can enable them. I am already punching in the names to the servers as I go though.

EDIT: wow i must be tired, donation on its way , Origin ID SGT_H4tr3d

Last edited:
Donated. Loco should be able to confirm.

Back