Best way to Sleeve a PSU extension

I was under the impression it was the same tool.

Also, you only have to remove one side to sleeve it... unless you wanna sleeve the little 2 wire connection on the other plug too.

Also, you only have to remove one side to sleeve it... unless you wanna sleeve the little 2 wire connection on the other plug too.

Yes I do, and opening both sides makes it easier to put the heat shrink through. Any more ideas :), this is the only thing thats left :(.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure it uses the same tool for both sides, so you should be able to do the paper-clip method.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure it uses the same tool for both sides, so you should be able to do the paper-clip method.

No because the male pins are different, trust me, I have it in my hand, and looked. Ill post some pics soon if need be.

You use the same tool. Although the pins are different, the anchors are in the area.

Here are the pictures, the male pins have different pins, not the same. The pictures unfortunately don't show it 100% but it is different and this is the extension I am talking about.

CIMG0001-1.jpg

CIMG0002-1.jpg

CIMG0003-1.jpg

CIMG0004-1.jpg

CIMG0005.jpg

Did you even look at those before posting them? :p

Too blurry to see anything!

It's not the CCD causing blurry photos ... just your focus... notice how your desk/bed in the background looks in focus/perfectly fine.

You need to switch it to macro mode (maybe looks like a flower "setting" ) or just hold the item a little bit further away.

It's not the CCD causing blurry photos ... just your focus... notice how your desk/bed in the background looks in focus/perfectly fine.

You need to switch it to macro mode (maybe looks like a flower "setting" ) or just hold the item a little bit further away.

K will try it ;)

You use the same tool. Although the pins are different, the anchors are in the area.

Ps. You were right, although they are different mechanisms, the idea is the same, I was wrong :eek: :mad: :confused: :p :D ..... ;)

I Stand Corrected!

Back