Best VALUE 6800 HSF

FrizzleFried

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
204
Hello ladies & gentlemen...

I recently upgraded from a 6800GT to a 7800GT. I am now looking to possibly sell my 6800GT, however, due to the fact that I was watercooling the 6800GT, and added copper RAMsinks, I can not put the stock cooler back on...nor will the NVSilencer fit. The only cooler I can locate to fit on the card (due to the copper RAMsinks) is the Zalman Cu700 (I do believe it is called...not 100% sure on that, but it IS a Zalman cooler). The problem: It is friggin damn near $60.00 for the cooler! I want to sell this thing, I don't want to invest $60.00 in a cooler for it!

Anyone have any suggestions on what may cool AS GOOD (or better) than the stock HSF that I can fit on this card?? Someting in the $25 range would be nice....

Thanks!
 
Back
Top