Best possible airflow in my NZXT Phantom 630 case?

Hello.

Have thought about how to set up the fans and the watercooler Kraken X60 radiator in my NZXT Phantom 630 case for best possible airflow.
After reading around and thinking about positive vs negative airflow this is what I have come to:

a06d1cG.jpg

Does this seem like a decent setup, or do you have suggestions about things that can optimize it even better?

I don't use the side fan at all. I also didn't remove the HD tray, don't make a huge deal about airflow. I have tried both push and pull with my H220 mounted up top. I also tried using the tilt fan bracket, I saw no difference in temps testing all these different things. Since the H220 fits, get one of those, its better than the X60.

Have checked the H220, but every review I have read, benchmark the X60 as cooler than the H220. Though they are pretty much the same.

Thanks for you inputs.

One other think that came to mind was instead of removing the HDD bays in the bottom, instead removing the middle HDD bays, and have a 140mm fan blowing directley at the graphic cards from the side. Then I could just remove the fan tilt bracket solution.

But would it be best with a static pressure fan for this?
As I would want to push that air in a thight space between the graphic cards.

Back