Best Network Capable Fast B/W Printer under $200?

Not sure , but I would stay away from anything Lexmark. How many pages per month? Windows only or a mixed enviroment?
 
ToddRepp said:
Not sure , but I would stay away from anything Lexmark. How many pages per month? Windows only or a mixed enviroment?

Windows only...Per month lets say 1k.
 
I think you are going to have trouble finding anything in that price range. Poking around I found an HP that oughta do the trick for 250 if you can live with an inkjet instead of a laser. Otherwise maybe a cheaper inkjet and an inexpensive print server device.If you have to have a laser I think you could get a way with sharing a laserjet off of a pc. Can you tell I like HP printers? :D

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF06a/18972-236251-236261-14438-236261-83026.html


http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF06a/18972-236251-236263-14638-236263-377934.html
 
We (HP) have a very nice laser for $150...I forget the model.....definitely will handle 1000 pages a month. It's not directly networkable, but you can pick up a print server for $50. Or, it can be shared off another machine to make it psuedo-networked.
 
I believe you can buy things that plug into a usb or parallel port that allow for an ethernet connection. I know my office uses them although I've never really paid them much attention.
 
Back
Top