best mmo

holy shit, my mind is blown that age of conan is winning. I was sure it was going to be WoW/GW2. i wonder if i have enough space for AOC. What are the F2P restrictions?

Wrong thread title OP :D

Should be what is the best game to flush your human existence down the drain with :D

holy shit, my mind is blown that age of conan is winning. I was sure it was going to be WoW/GW2. i wonder if i have enough space for AOC. What are the F2P restrictions?

welp you can go pick up those pieces of your mind. its not winning anymore, lol.

age of conan was winning even for a bit? i swore i'd never play another funcom game after playing that game for a while after release after they took so long to make any of the content viable to play. I know a lot has changed but even free to play that game doesn't interest me one bit.

Planetside 2! Well, they have work to do but really it's the only MMO that's interesting & fun to me

I wonder how true this part this..

"Active Users include celebrities: Cameron Diaz, Dave Chapelle, Jessica Simpson, Elijah Wood, Mila Kunis, MacCauley Culkin, Jena Jameson, Kate Beckinsale, Mr. T"

I voted for tera, which was what I played all summer last year in 2012. Everyone should check it out since it is free to play now.

I voted for tera, which was what I played all summer last year in 2012. Everyone should check it out since it is free to play now.

Its worth playing to an extent since its F2P now, but the game gets dry really quick. Endgame content is nonexistent and PVP is so gear dependent. I know there some type of skill involved with dodging attacks and such. Still the person with the highest tier items will just run a train over people in BGs, which gets extremely repetitive.

Wow, didn't know Guild Wars 2 was that popular and a lot of games smashing WoW. I attribute that to the people experimenting with newer MMOs who still haven't lasted longer than 3 years and are kinda fresh in thier eyes.

FFXIV: ARR is going to bust WoW in the nuts if players give it a shot.

Definitely the secret world. I never knew how much I'd enjoy getting out of the fantasy setting for once. Games a real pleasure to play and now it's free month to month!

Back