A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I'm looking for the best LCD Arm (that can clamp to edge of desk) under $100. I'm purchasing a Viewsonic VX2025wm and want full mobility and the ability to pivot screen to portrait.
Keep in mind- I belive you might have to adjust your video settings for your monitor to display in portrait mode. Some monitors can detect rotation and automatically switch but with this arm you probally have to do it manually.
I too like the Ergotron Arms. I have 2 (Ergotron Neo-Flex) with the extension arms for my Dell 2005s. I highly recommend buying them from Tiger Direct. (Price:$79.99 w/ extension arms) That is where I bought mine.
Buying from them, you avoid CompUSA. ... and you don't have to pay state sales taxes, and you may even luck into free shipping.