Best HD & Above Wallpaper Sites?

CrimsonKnight13

Lord Stabington of [H]ard|Fortress
I've sifted through a lot of wallpaper sites but I'd like know which ones are the very best for HD & above monitors. Currently I'm having a bit of a tough time finding many of my beloved wallpapers at 2560x1440 (prior to this, I had 1920x1200). Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

wallbase is quite interesting, just wish it could filter by resolution. Still plenty to go with there.

I have used interfacelift & they do have excellent wallpaper.

Thanks for the suggestions so far. :)

wallbase is quite interesting, just wish it could filter by resolution. Still plenty to go with there.

I have used interfacelift & they do have excellent wallpaper.

Thanks for the suggestions so far. :)

You can filter by resolution, it's at the top once you do your intial search.

Look for the drop down box that says "ALL" and click it, then pick the res you want.

The filter option for resolutions does work well. Thanks. :)

NP. ;)

It's kinda backwards how they do it after the main search, but I think I saw somewhere on the site that the front end is on one machine and the pics are all stored halfway across the country on some other server, so maybe that why they do it that way, dunno.

I was able to do it right from the get-go. I filtered the res at the main page & did a blank search. Works well enough.

I was able to do it right from the get-go. I filtered the res at the main page & did a blank search. Works well enough.

Gods I've been using that place for months and I never spotted that button for the drop down options. :p

Back