Best Gaming Headset ?

bubbakja

Weaksauce
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
81
I am looking to pickup a new gaming headset and I cannot find any real geek oriented headset comparisons. I would like to keep it under $70 shipped and am leaning towards the Sennheiser PC161's, but am concerned about their build quality after reading reviews. Anyone else have a recommendation?
 
the steelsound 5h v2 is great if your just gaming.

edit: those woot ones look great and are about just as good
 
ive been happying using a Playstation2 USB headset, 30 bucks.

comfortable, mutes, durable. I'm not mixing tracks for american idol though.
 
I actually have a pair of these grado-sr-60, I wasn't gonna use them but that set gave me the idea of just ordering a nice lapel mic. I didn't want to deal with a desk stand mic.
 
I use Sennheisers but most of my clanmates use icemat siberia headphones and love them.
 
I've got those woot head phones... I would go for something else as i haven't been to impressed with them, they are very large/heavy and don't block out much sound. I think I paid $45 for them.
 
Back
Top