Best card under $200

my bad, $280 :p.
1900x1200
Yeah... Looks like I'm slowly going to have to upgrade my computer again =\
 
my bad, $280 :p.
1900x1200
Yeah... Looks like I'm slowly going to have to upgrade my computer again =\
well for 280 I personally wouldnt get it but I am sure many will.

EDIT: after looking at prices of other cards 280 isnt horrible since prices have gone up on all the higher end cards. even the gtx260 is 200 bucks and I didnt pay that much over a year ago for mine.
 
Just bought and paid for this per this thread. My trusty passively cooled 8800GT will now be going to the server to run BOINC full time.
 
If you want DX11 support I would get a ATI 5770. If you don't care about DX10 I would go with the ATI 4890. I have a 4890 and I think it is a very good card.
 
Back
Top