Apr 20, 2005 #1 O Optik Limp Gawd Joined Jul 28, 2003 Messages 326 Just looking for the best HL2 drivers out there for my x800xl
Apr 20, 2005 #2 N ncantador Gawd Joined Aug 26, 2003 Messages 714 ATI's 5.4 cats are good for HL2. never had a problem with them. Playing 1280x1024 with 4x AA, and 8 AF, high quality, reflect all.
ATI's 5.4 cats are good for HL2. never had a problem with them. Playing 1280x1024 with 4x AA, and 8 AF, high quality, reflect all.
Apr 20, 2005 #3 M Mabrito Supreme [H]ardness Joined Dec 24, 2004 Messages 7,004 I find the 5.1's to be best for my computer. I am running an X600 Pro card, so that may have an effect on which drivers are the best. It is also said that the 4.12's were the best for HL2.
I find the 5.1's to be best for my computer. I am running an X600 Pro card, so that may have an effect on which drivers are the best. It is also said that the 4.12's were the best for HL2.