• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Best 5850 card?

TheCommander

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
2,999
Which companies makes their cards with quality components and offer good warranties. I know XFX has alifetime warranty but how about their cards?
 
Well I just bought this card, but I am very impressed with the quality build and performance.

Powercolor 5850 +PCS

Even with my dual core and 800mhz ddr2, it runs pretty damn nice. This is my first Powercolor card though, I am used to EVGA or Sapphire, but it has a 2-year warranty for parts and labor.
 
Sapphires Toxic and Vapor-X are good models from the reviews ive been reading from different sites. Quality built and one of main "Pro's" is the great cooling (better oc temps)! But they only have a 2 year warranty.

The toxic model is kinda pricey though....

Vapor-X 1GB
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102886&cm_re=5850-_-14-102-886-_-Product

Toxic 1GB
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102881&cm_re=5850-_-14-102-881-_-Product

im looking forward for the 5850 Toxic 2GB models. If the prices are not high, i will bite (xfire).
 
Back
Top