Best 21 inch widescreen LCD

ungx0013

n00b
Joined
Apr 20, 2006
Messages
13
Hey Guys. In your opinion, whats the best 21 inch LCD screen i can get. price doesn't matter as i will be getting a job this summer and have at least $400 to spend right now. I would like something that can do anything for regular Office to gaming to most of all watching movies.

here are a few i've been looking at, but there might be better ones out there:

ViewSonic VP2130b Black 21.3" 8ms LCD Monitor - OEM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824116372

Dell UltraSharp 2007WFP 20.1-inch Widescreen (ONLY 20 inch and 16ms)
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...9&sku=320-4688

at this point, i like the viewsonic
 
well if price is no object and you alerady have 400$ then why are you limiting yourself to a 21" hmmmm for me i guess you coudl but also you could get a 2405fpw for a pretty good price aswell just need 300 $ more

i would go with anyone of these
but if you dont like widescreen then i woudl go with any one of these
 
I just saw an HP F2105 on display the other day and it looked sweet. It is a 21" Widescreen with a really nice looking setup. I found a few glowing reviews of it online ( like this one ) but unfortunately I can't find any personal reviews of it either on this site or on widescreengamingforum.com .

I believe it must be new since it seems like hardly anyone has one of these.

Does anyone know what kind of panel is in the HP F2105? Is it a S-IPS?
 
Sarge. said:
You could go for the samsung 215tw

I picked one of these up last week at best buy. Extremely pleased with it so far. It has every input you need except for USB ports. I like that I can run it with a 4:3 ratio for those old games that don't stretch well. Faster than my old 172x and color is much better than the TN panel. Better priced than the gateway and the NEC that I'm sure someone else will suggest soon. NEC does have a tv tuner and remote though if that appeals to you.
 
Back
Top