Best 2.1 Setup

soulesschild

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
6,176
Currently on my Asus Rampage's Supreme FI sound card but may later switch to my creative fatality pro gamer sound card.

I'm looking for the best 2.1 sound setup that is less then 200. Are the Klipsch 2.1 ProMedia speakers still the way to go nowadays?

Rig is mainly used to game/listen to music/watch movies
 
There's a bunch of Swan stuff and so forth that I'd probably take over the Klipsch. If you do a bit of shopping, you can maybe get AV40s and an Energy sub under that, which would be fairly win. I think the deal on the energy sub has gone up $20 or so from what it was, so you'd need to jiggle the parts around or substitute something a little cheaper for half that, but I'd be looking at Swans or at 2.0 + 0.1 setups. Or maybe just at 2.0 setups.
 
Back
Top