• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Beats Studio Pro Headphones

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
26,464
How good or bad are these? I never owned a set of Beats the Studio Pros are the newest version 40 hours battery life. They sell them for 350.00 at Walmart but 179.00 on Amazon.
 
I’ve read a lot of reviews on these headphones and most people seem really satisfied. They mention that the battery lasts a long time, charges quickly, and the sound quality is good. The main downside I noticed is that some users said the headphones feel a bit small and put pressure on their ears. Since I wear glasses, that wouldn’t work well for me.
 
Back
Top