BattleField 1942

Volkswagen

Staff member
Well I bought the game a few weeks ago from a [H] forum member and never installed it :rolleyes: I wanna install it but have a few questions...

1 ) What the latest patch for the game and where can i download it ?

2 ) What is Desert Combat and how does it work and were can it be downloaded ?

3 ) What are some good servers to play in ?

Thx , VW

1) The latest patch is 1.5 and you can get it here

2) Desert Combat is a modern day military modification to the popular war game BattleField1942 from EA. It is focused on conflicts in the middle-east within the last decade between the various nations, From Desert Storm to Somalia. Currently, only the Desert Storm campaign - featuring Coalition and Iraqi forces - is available. This war game is a total conversion for Battlefield1942 and is based on the same principles of a FPS and arcade style vehicle sim. It will be focused around multiplayer online gameplay and is expected to be free to the public. You must install the full install of version .5 for version .6 patch to work. You can get both here

3) Servers all depend on your location , but I like to play in BBQ Grill Dc .6, Youplaygames.com DC 0.6F, and DrawYourLastBreath DC .6

If you dont have it already, I suggest you download the All Seeing Eye. It is great for finding not only DC game servers, but servers for many other mods and games. it can be found here.

Happy Fragging and I hope to see you in the servers!

yo get everything there is all the patches and stuff from fileplanet.com just do a search and also get expansions this game rocks

-warsaw

Your very welcome and thanks for the compliment. Its a great game and I wanted him to get it running in as little time as possible.

For DC will i always be playing in the DC mod each time i play BF1942 ?

you can always try the hardmilitary dc server... One of a few places that I hang out at.

bf.hardmilitary.net should get you there.

Originally posted by Egg242

If you dont have it already, I suggest you download the All Seeing Eye. It is great for finding not only DC game servers, but servers for many other mods and games. it can be found here.

Agreed, the in game browser sucks in all games now but counter-strike and blizzard games. Down with gamespy!

Back