Etherton
Will Bang for Poof
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2006
- Messages
- 6,996
Just bought a Droid Incredible 2 off of Craigslist and it came with a 16gb Sandisk MicroSD. The phone would not recognize the card so I pulled it out and stuck it in my PC to format it. Win7 recognizes it and prompts me to format but "is unable to complete the transaction". I went to Disk Management and the card is being recognized as a 30mb card.
I googled and read goto run>cmd>format t: and this is what I was told :
Insert new disk for drive T:
and press enter when ready...
The type of the file system is RAW.
The new file system is FAT.
Verifying 30M
Invalid media or Track 0 bad - disk unusable.
Any ideas? Do I have a bad MicroSD? Thanks for any help!!
Insert new disk for drive T:
and press enter when ready...
The type of the file system is RAW.
The new file system is FAT.
Verifying 30M
Invalid media or Track 0 bad - disk unusable.
Any ideas? Do I have a bad MicroSD? Thanks for any help!!