AZZA Hurrican 2000 Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Overclockers Club has just published a review of the AZZA Hurrican 2000 (the “e” is missing on purpose). The case looks pretty nice and comes with a boatload of big ass fans too. Hit the link for the full review.

I am extremely happy with what I have found with the AZZA Hurrican 2000. The case has plenty of room, allows for easy wire management, has an attractive look and a painted interior, includes 8 fans, and is relatively inexpensive to a lot of other comparable cases. The Hurrican 2000 implements a lot of new things that I really like that I haven't found anything on other cases.
 
Only reason the "e" is missing is because of some poor english spelling skills of some chinese worker. :) It got printed on too many boxes incorrectly before being discovered, so they just went with it. (my theory)
 
That is one ugly case. The fan housing just doesn't give it a good look to me (I like symmetry) and the liberal use of plastic kind of cheapens what is a really feature rich case.
 
I agree but this is just too much over the top ridiculous. Looks like something a 13 year old kid might use for his 1st build loaded with obnoxious LED's all over the place.
 
I actually bought the case for 98 shipped after rebate. It is a pretty nice full size case. It has nice features and a lot of room. It isn't as ugly as you think. The airflow is amazing and the fans are quiet. Cable management is a snap. If you are looking for a nice full size case, I would give this one a try.
 
Back
Top