Axp 1800@2.08

kill_emma

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
343
I just put my RAM back to CAS 2.5 from 2, because I decided to overclock my 1800 further. My only question is, do you think this is too much? It's completly stable, and it's at about 40C load with retail HS/F.
 
you didn't say what voltage you were running. It's not a super-high-kill-your-chip overclock.. you should be fine running that for quite some time.
 
ehh.. ive got my 1800+ most of the time @ 2.3Ghz (11.5x200@1.725V VDDR@1.75 FSB400 2.5-2-2-1) and .. im watercooled I idle 19C .. full load under 35C ... but ive gotten my chip to load windows at 2.7 and 2.8 and hold for over 4 hours.. but then it degrades... no matter how much voltage I pump into the chip...

something tells me Ive got a bad stick of ram holding me back...

-Tony
 
Voltage cant really kill an AXP unless your temps are bad. Same for high clocks. Alot of phasechangers run 2.8ghz 24/7...
 
Back
Top