Dec 20, 2005 #1 L lw3d Gawd Joined Aug 20, 2004 Messages 577 Will a Thernmal right AX - 7 work on a 146, 148, 165, or a 170? Is it better than the retail heatsink
Will a Thernmal right AX - 7 work on a 146, 148, 165, or a 170? Is it better than the retail heatsink
Dec 20, 2005 #2 K _Korruption_ Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 22, 2002 Messages 4,572 Dude, the AX7 is a Socket A heatsink... it won't fit on anything but Socket A boards. It probably isn't better than the heatpipe cooler you get with the higher-end Opterons either. Don't cheap out on your hardware.
Dude, the AX7 is a Socket A heatsink... it won't fit on anything but Socket A boards. It probably isn't better than the heatpipe cooler you get with the higher-end Opterons either. Don't cheap out on your hardware.
Dec 21, 2005 #3 L lw3d Gawd Joined Aug 20, 2004 Messages 577 _Korruption_ said: the AX7 is a Socket A heatsink... Click to expand... doh ... speaking of memory leaks I have a shiny brand new one so I thought I ask
_Korruption_ said: the AX7 is a Socket A heatsink... Click to expand... doh ... speaking of memory leaks I have a shiny brand new one so I thought I ask