AV Resellers?

kevinzak

Limp Gawd
Gonna make this extremely short. Run a computer repair and maintenance center and wondering how simple the process is to become a reseller for Kapersky or ESET?

Not hard..just apply.
Your discount will depend on the expected volume you can sell, there are usually different levels of reseller packages. The higher your volume, the lower wholesale price you pay.
Getting credit or pay for as you purchase..that's between you and them and your credit situation.

Last edited:
Gonna make this extremely short. Run a computer repair and maintenance center and wondering how simple the process is to become a reseller for Kapersky or ESET?

ESET is a little hard. They have volume requirements I believe. I'm not sure about Kaspersky.

it's super easy to become a reseller for ESET (just not necessarily direct), because of my volume i ended up getting bigger discounts going with one of thier resellers (NH&A)

so i actually resell through the reseller.... discounts are pretty decent on multi-seat lics

buy from me or yeolde =)

you need to have a shit load of volume to go directly through ESET, they sent me to another provider.

for ESET home cheaper to go through newegg.

let me know if you need anything.

buy from me or yeolde =)

you need to have a shit load of volume to go directly through ESET, they sent me to another provider.

for ESET home cheaper to go through newegg.

let me know if you need anything.

you probably go through NH&A too...

did you guys get that "security email" the other day? hilarious

Back