Auzentech XFI Mic problem

Digital Viper-X-

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Dec 9, 2000
Messages
16,315
ok so I have the latest drivers, and I have Vista 64, and still, half the time my Ventrilo gets messed up and I need to reboot my computer to fix it,

sometimes i sound like I'm underwater,

and the rest of the time my mic simply wont work in ventrilo, but it does work when I talk into it I can hear myself over my speakers
now in this case the mic shows no input in the windows sound properties window either,
 
I've been talking with them since this past summer, and all I hear is it'll be fixed in the next driver, well, the next driver never comes.

The last driver was 9/24.
 
I've been talking with them since this past summer, and all I hear is it'll be fixed in the next driver, well, the next driver never comes.

The last driver was 9/24.

one of the drivers already listed it as fixed! :/
 
I can assure you that it's not fixed... bastards. I'm so sick of it. Spent a good chunk of change on this damn thing, but they can't even get the mic to work properly.
 
I can assure you that it's not fixed... bastards. I'm so sick of it. Spent a good chunk of change on this damn thing, but they can't even get the mic to work properly.

I've known how you felt for the past eight months.

At this point I have no reason to believe they even give a damn about us with mic problems.

They're fully aware of the issue since shortly after the beginning of last year and still nothing.

They're no better than Creative in my eyes.
 
well if it helps I did notice a pattern, when i launch CS, if ventrilo is not open yet, then it will mess ventrilo up and require a reboot to fix, so basically as long as ventrilo is running first it seems to be ok
 
I don't use Ventrilo... but the same problems occur when I use Teamspeak or any in-game voice communications.. such as the TF2
 
Same problem, they kinda deny it or say it's already fixed. It sucks and it will never get fixed.
 
Auzentech needs a link to this thread. I'd be pleased with a refund.
 
Back
Top