Jun 16, 2005 #1 D delta7000 n00b Joined Apr 26, 2005 Messages 36 Sorry if this has been answered before but does the auto adjust feature only work with VGA and not DVI? delta
Sorry if this has been answered before but does the auto adjust feature only work with VGA and not DVI? delta
Jun 16, 2005 #2 T ToastyX [H]ard|Gawd Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 1,402 It's not needed for DVI. Since DVI is digital, the image is perfect without the need for adjustment.
Jun 16, 2005 #4 D delta7000 n00b Joined Apr 26, 2005 Messages 36 Thanks for the reply. The reason I asked was it did work( or went through the motions like it was doing something ). with my Dell 1900FP even though I could never see a difference when I used it. Thanks again. delta
Thanks for the reply. The reason I asked was it did work( or went through the motions like it was doing something ). with my Dell 1900FP even though I could never see a difference when I used it. Thanks again. delta