• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Audiocube ship time?

TheBeelzebub

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
371
I know audiocube ships from Japan, but the USPS tracking system is the worst in the business. My package was shipped out Sept 20th at about 10pm Japan time, so when should I expect it delivered here in NYC?
 
My order from them took a little over a week to arrive, and had to be signed for. Pretty quick shipping :)

So, what did you order?
 
I ordered these Audio-Technica ATH-CK5 Inner Ear Earphones to go with my mp3 player that I listen to on the subway. And I ordered Audio-Technica ATH-A500 Art Headphones for my pc. I currently have akg-301 (not the new XTRA) and a set of HCT DH720G 5.1's. I was using the HCT for a while since the AKG has practically no bass. I'm switching back and forth now because the mids and highs on the AKG just beat the hell out of the HCT's. Hopefully the A500's will give me everything I want. I have a receiver to amplify them if needed.
 
Back
Top