Audio Player/Library w/ Cue File Support

PedroDaGr8

Limp Gawd
I am looking for a media library type of program (ie. Foobar, Winamp, WMP, etc.) that can handle cue files in the library section. I have quite a few CDs that I have ripped as cue + Flac or the like and as such the libraries only see them as one large file (since they can't import the cue file).

Can anyone think of a program that does this? I would like to be able to just pick a genre for example and play it (and have it include the songs from CDs that have cue files).

foobar2000 works, but you may have a difficult time utilizing its library feature with disc-at-once files and CUE sheets. It isn't really designed for that.

Damn, I currently use foobar and was hoping there was something better out there with respect to the library function.

Guess not.

So why not take a few minutes and convert the CUE + FLAC single files to individual FLAC files? Conversion from the single archive format to individual FLAC files is very fast using foobar's converter function and you'd address all your "issues" in one fell swoop. It's not like you'd be losing any space on the drive(s).

Back