• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

audio jack broken?

Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
928
Here's the situation: I have a KN8 motherboard for my computer and use the front jacks of the Super Lanboy to bring the audio to the front. I use a Labtec microphone headset (hurts after a few hours, need to overhaul my audio) to communicate with my gaming clan over TS.

Recently, the audio hasn't been sounding clear. Not all the sound gets through to to the headset, and what comes out seems muffled. I can get it working somewhat by pressing down on the connector. I'm sure there's many people who have experienced this. Don't some people refer to it as "underwater"? I was thinking that it was a problem with the soldering, but I cant get the board out of the panel.

EDIT: While I have a thread in Comp Audio, I might as well put another question here. I've head a bunch of great things about the sr-60s, but I need comfortable headphones. How are the sr-60s, and would there be a better choice?
 
Back
Top