Atomic Moose: you are going down!

Wow you've been doing this way too long to not have stopped by in here before. ;)

I thought you were "new" too. I was about to say that you must have MASSIVE PPD to be getting ready to blow by Moose already. :p

 
gwai lo said:
Wow you've been doing this way too long to not have stopped by in here before. ;)

I thought you were "new" too. I was about to say that you must have MASSIVE PPD to be getting ready to blow by Moose already. :p

oh i did stop by before.... just recently i felt the urge to post-whore more :D
AtomicMoose said:
Borged a machine just in honor of this thread.
:D

time to overclock that new machine some more!
 
I read the title of the thread and the first thing that popped into my mind was

"On who?"

 
Blitzrommel said:
I think he's more concerned with blowing away Moose than the fact that he himself is about to be passed. :)

I read blowing Moosie and thought I had to respond. Then I realized it was just my dirty mind and that he was blowing PAST the Moosie. :cool: :D

So is this at least a reach around or a reach through?
 
Medieval said:
So is this at least a reach around or a reach through?
I believe this would be called a reversed up and over moosie reach through.....judges?
 
Blitzrommel said:
I think he's more concerned with blowing away Moose than the fact that he himself is about to be passed. :)
I knew that rotf is passing me soon. I just can't brog that many machines. In the end, all but one of my computers belongs to me, the other one is my office machine. I am a poor student :(
 
drizzt81 said:
I knew that rotf is passing me soon. I just can't brog that many machines. In the end, all but one of my computers belongs to me, the other one is my office machine. I am a poor student :(
if it makes you feel any better....i only have 3 machines running at my house, and one is a mac that takes at least a week per WU, and an Emachine that is overheating badly with the client set only to 80%.....im a poor graduate :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top