ATis Revenge at Hand

Lets start a petition to stop that petition.. :p

That is just sad. Too ignorant to see past their own nose's.
 
I bet ATI is handing out $20 gift certificates to anyone that writes a petition lol.

Maybe even $50 off their new missing link they call the X800XT PE. :eek:
 
Did anyone read the comments and signatures on that petition? They're funnier than hell!
 
Kids, this is no laughing matter! We MUST stop the release of Doom 3! The future of our children depend on it!
 
I agree, the comments on this petition are hilarious.

I almost choked on my food I was laughing so hard.

Flip
 
My response to it:

4112. Sniper_Merc Those McDonalds salads suck. don't bother with em.
 
My even more senseless response to it:

4113. HomerclesCaresNotForBeans Potato salad! I'll do this thing for two fitty.

Decided not to use my regular old BillLeeLee since it's a little more obvious what my real name is. ;)
 
I just lost five minutes of my life in this...

Should i make a petition to the congress to get them back... :p
 
"Hugh G Rection" just left a *ahem* signature :p I just hope that whoever they send this to actually reads them and not just look at the number of sigs..
 
Back
Top