ati video card driver question

ruthless-

Gawd
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
812
hi, im using an ati 9700 pro right now AIW and using the ati cats from the ati website. I was wondering if the omega drivers is gonna give me any improvements?. and if so, how would i go about uninstalling the current drivers?..i understand that with nvidia there's a program to download to make sure there are no leftover nvidia driver files that might conflict with the new drivers.

but for ati, is this the same scenario?..or will i just be fine if i uninstall from the add/remove programs and install the omega drivers?

thanks in advance
 
What all is differert about omega drivers? I downloaded them last night after reading positive things about them here on [H] but I havent installed them. DO they offer better performance, or just the features listed on the website?
 
Ruthless.....what angrybusdriver said...
Foreignkid....the omega's are about on par for performance with the cat's, except the quality of display is higher as they are enhanced....
Therefore if you want higher benchmarks...use the cat's
Better picture/detail in your games...use the omega's:)
 
Back
Top