ATI Firegl V7700?

You could try. This card is based off of the same architecture as the 4800 series correct? You might want to stick with GPU2 for it and you might have to use the -forcegpu ati_r600 flag to get it to go. Be advised though that even if you are able to get it to fold performance probably won't be very good as its an ATI card and neither the GPU2 or GPU3 clients are optimized for them. If you do try, let us know your results. I'm not sure that I've never seen anyone try to fold on a FireGL card personally but maybe others on the forum have more experience.
 
If you do try, let us know your results. I'm not sure that I've never seen anyone try to fold on a FireGL card personally but maybe others on the forum have more experience.
I've never seen anyone post about one either. Would be interesting to see the results.
 
Back
Top