ATI Catalyst Control Panel Crashing

Stormlifter

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 19, 2002
Messages
2,968
I'm using Windows XP Pro SP2
Radeon 9800 Pro 256mb OCed (Stable)
AMD XP+ Mobile 2400 @3400 (Stable)
1GB RAM @ 412 (Stable)
.NET Framework 1.1

I think that's all you need to know...

I'm running newest version of ATI stuff...

I get BLUESCREEN when I try to access the panel through my Control Panel. Or if I right click on desktop and select Catalyst Control Panel, My computer just sits and thinks about it but nothing shows up.

Thanks! I hope someone knows how to fix this!
 
Make sure you have the latest video drivers for your card.

Try reinstalling it.
 
Possible tips:

Do you have the service pack for .net?

Just so you can say you've tried everything, Drivers for motherboard (VIA, Nvidia, ect)

Drivercleaner before installing

Is anything running the background too?
 
Back
Top