Asus VS229H-P

Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Messages
3
Hi I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on this monitor I saw it at Fry's for 140 after a 20 MIR. I looked around and found nearly nothing on this monitor Dx.

Thanks and hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! :D
 
Yup, matte/anti-reflective but for some reason LG thinks they need to make their coatings extra grainy.

If Fry's has a good return policy I would try the Asus. I read the review a while ago, it seemed like a good gaming monitor apart from the likelyhood of it using the grainy coating.

Apparenlty AOC/EIZO's recent 23" IPS had lighter coating so its possible (but unlikely) Asus requested lighter coating for this model. I had Asus's PA238Q IPS and it was really grainy and had backlight bleeding which is quite common.
 
BUMPING OLD POST
how did this work out for you?
I am thinking about picking one up.
 
Bumping also. The PRAD review shows "VS229H" without the "-P". Is it the same?

Yup, matte/anti-reflective but for some reason LG thinks they need to make their coatings extra grainy.
Does this monitor use an LG panel?
 
Back
Top