Asus - Smooth RMA

UncleMeat

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
100
Hi, just thought id share my thoughts about the recent experience i had with Asus over the RMA of my VG236. I was pretty gutted when i unboxed & installed it, finding that it had a thin blue line just left of the system tray. I knew it had to go back.

I immediately contacted Asus and was instructed to fill in the online RMA application form for LCD displays. This was accepted within 24hrs via email. A few days later i received another email informing me that unfortunately there was no stock replacement available in the warehouse and that when one was available, it would be shipped out. 2 days after that, i was notified that the replacement had been shipped, with a 3 day time frame. 8:30am the very next day i received an email from there couriers explaining that they could call between 2:26pm - 3:26pm (option also to change date if not convenient).

That day the monitor was swapped over for a brand new unit - giving me no real downtime at all. I know that ppl's experiences may differ, and i have read a scary story or two, but i really couldn't fault them. Hats off Asus \o/
 
Back
Top