• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

asus RMA

TheResidentEvil

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
1,943
I woke up today and my monitor was off. i hit the power on the monitor and it didnt do anything. I still just had the orange "off" light. I unplugged it and it came on. A couple hours later, same thing so I guess I need to RMA this thing. I have no other monitor to use so that sucks. Anyone been through a monitor return? How was it?
 
Monitor, no. Motherboard, currently, and I'll let ya know how it goes at the end overall. So far so good, though.
 
Back
Top