Dmac122383
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2011
- Messages
- 437
I'm looking to buy 2 monitors for an Eyefinity Set up.
I currently have 1 Asus VH236H monitor and looking to buy two more monitors.
My options are to just get 2 more of the same VH236H models or to get 2 VH238H models. The only difference I see in the models is that the VH238H has an LED Backlight. Both models cost the same.
Should I get the model with the LED backlight or just stick to having 3 of the same model monitors?
Will I notice a huge difference in quality/visually between 1 non LED backlit monitor and 2 with an LED backlight in Eyefinity?
I currently have 1 Asus VH236H monitor and looking to buy two more monitors.
My options are to just get 2 more of the same VH236H models or to get 2 VH238H models. The only difference I see in the models is that the VH238H has an LED Backlight. Both models cost the same.
Should I get the model with the LED backlight or just stick to having 3 of the same model monitors?
Will I notice a huge difference in quality/visually between 1 non LED backlit monitor and 2 with an LED backlight in Eyefinity?