• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Asio and Optical

Irishllama

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
1,634
So I've been trying to use ASIO4ALL, I had it working fine when I used a typical setup. Now I'm using Optical out into a Onkyo receiver. I cannot for the life of me get it to work. It plays no audio at all, and on my Onkyo the DTS light will flash on and off every ~10 seconds.
 
Not sure why you're linking the FAQ's. As I've read over them numerous of times.
 
If it works normally
And it breaks when you install ASIO4ALL
And the ASIO4ALL troubleshooting steps don't fix it
Then maybe you shouldn't install ASIO4ALL, per the FAQ (esp. considering that it's relatively useless for Vista / Win7)
 
The problem is, I cannot use some features of FL studio without it. ImageLab doesn't offer support for Asio, at least this is what they told me.
 
Which, specifically? Are these features that you can get some other way?

Problem is, if it doesn't work on your hardware, then quite possibly it's because it doesn't work. But make sure you read over everything in the FAQ first, there are steps to follow before giving up.
 
Ouch. On the other hand, lots of programs should be capable of doing that. Record separately and import from file as a workaround?
 
What sound device are you using?

Consider buying a sound card like the EMU 0404 or 1212m.
 
Back
Top