ARRRGH!! Steam isn't storing my settings still!

Ok, does someonoe know what the FUCK is going on with Steam the past few weeks. I"ve lost the ability to save my server settings, favorites, friends and and I even keep the fucking server filters on, I have to go back and redo it every single time!!

I went as far as to backup everything, rip everything steam out and competely reinstalled and its still doing it!

This is the first time i've ever had a major problem with Steam since it launched, but its really annoying. Anyone have a clue what the hell is going on?

Its been broke for at least 15 months, I don't think its going to get fixed any time soon.

Coldtronius its happening to me also, just use the report bug in CSS and eventually Valve will fix it.

one way to get your favorites to stay. but you have to repeat this process each launch. is to start the game, go to find server, change filters, enable secure or not secure and they should show up. this works for me in game and just with steam started alone.

its a bs fix. but easier than retyping ips everytime.

dont even bother with steam friends. they least it as being repaired for the last year. if its working at all for you your lucky. try xfire if thats what you want.

maybe when half life 3 comes out well get a vac that works. they are still making a fortune and half the shit that we paid for still does not work.

Back