• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Arctic Silver 5 Application

NotSoSimple

[H]F Junkie
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
14,618
So ive never put that stuff on. Just orderd P4 2.4GHz HT w/ Abit IC7G-Max2 Motherboard. Im going to be using the OEM P4 Heatsink until my Zalman comes in. So in the meantime, do I put on any thermal grease with the OEM HSF? Or do I put on some Arctic Silver 5 that I ordered, then when my zalman gets here reapply.

Also how much do I use? Can I do the 'Stick your finger in a plastic bag and put a nice even coat over the top of the proc' trick still work?
 
Back
Top